Manual for building and using CS-Studio
Manual for building and using Phoebus
Minutes from the monthly meetings
Specifications and interfaces, design and development
Customer requirements and customer satisfaction
User stories and customer feedback
Measurement, analysis and improvement
Releases are monthly "sprints". Corrective/preventative action. Control of nonconforming product. Internal audits.
Notices are emailed to the core email list
Through a strategy of continuous improvement and teamwork, the Control System Studio Collaboration is dedicated to supplying control system tools for machine and experiment operator interfaces, automation and service integration to enable our users to achieve their scientific objectives.
The foundation for achieving our commitment is based on:
- understanding and meeting the requirements of our users,
- continuously improving all processes related to the Control System Studio product,
- effectively utilizing the creative talents in the collaboration,
- and meeting statutory, regulatory, and other requirements.
- 90% User satisfaction from registered sites with a site representative
- 90% Developer satisfaction from registered sites with a site representative